Ya’ll this week has been a doozy! I’m exhausted and ready for the weekend. I am, however, so excited for this weeks wants. I decided to focus on home décor and inexpensive accents to add in. I had a lot of fun with this one, picking things with a bit of color since Spring is just around the corner. I could seriously shop for the home and scroll through Pinterest for hours. I’m a little bit of a project/décor junkie! It doesn’t help that my hubs also has the project bug so we’re constantly looking at ways to improve our home with inexpensive items or household DIY’s. (hint: a small reno project is in the works and I can’t wait to share as progress gets made slowly but surely)
Now back on to the post, FOCUS Krystal, lol.
- Cabana Striped Dish Towel Set- Any one who knows me, knows that I’m obsessed with clean colors, mostly white and grey. I do sprinkle in lots of Navy touches but lets face it, Navy is just a color for people who are scared of color. I may not invest in colorful pieces but adding inexpensive dish towels to hang in my kitchen always brightens up the space.
- Spoon Rest- How gorgeous are the colors in this? I think this would brighten any kitchen and maybe it’s just me, but put a smile on your face when you’re cooking. It’s the cutest detail in any kitchen.
- Night Sky Mug- Coffee is life, am I right?! Who doesn’t want a cute mug to sip out of while they wake up. This one’s on sale too with a additional 25% off for a limited time!!
- Knit Throw Pillow-I love the texture this adds to a space. It comes in a few colors, gray obviously being my favorite, with blush pink coming in close second. Pillows are always my first to change out when I want a wallet friendly way to spruce up a room.
- Bliss Plush Throw- Ya’ll I saw this in the store a few months back and I can’t stop thinking about it!!! It was so dang soft and comes in a variety of colors. I love Nordstrom’s free shipping so I think I may have to grab this one soon.
- Decorative Wood Bowl- This natural wood color in this piece is beautiful. You could use it in your kitchen filled with colorful fruits or even on your coffee table as a decorative piece that could also function as a remote collector.
- Wood Bead Garland- This is such a cute piece to add in. Maybe using these in the bowl above to take it to the next level.
- Top Mountains Wall Art- You guessed it, the gray and gold touches sold me on this piece. I love it because it’s so simple and beautiful. Would make a great addition to almost any room.
- Flat Rattan Wall Art- This is another fun way to really add texture to a wall. I think this would make a great addition to any gallery wall. I’m currently working on the décor in the kids playroom and think this would be a great addition.
- Large Braided Basket- Despite having a dedicated playroom upstairs it’s guaranteed that toys make its way to our living room. This is my favorite way to keep them under control while still matching the vibes of the room. If you’re not like me, trying to hide toys, this is also a great way to store blankets and extra pillows.
- Volcano Candle- I’ve linked the smaller version of this candle because I think it would fit in the tray nicely with the beads, both listed above. I also didn’t want to scare you with a $30 sticker price for one candle, but once you smell this baby you’ll understand why. Run and grab it, you won’t regret it! Plus, candles are always a nice treat to have burning beside you as you relax/pamper yourself.
I hope you can see now why I had so much fun with this one. Everything listed is under $50 for a reason. I wanted everyone to see that making changes doesn’t have to be expensive to make an impact on a room.