Have you given Trunk Club a shot yet? It’s one of my favorite ways to shop because you don’t have to leave your house or get naked under fluorescent lighting.
I’ve talked about Trunk Club before on here because it makes shopping super easy. All you do is sign up, clicking here, and you’re assigned to a stylist. Bonus, if you’re a Nordstrom card holder the styling fee of $25 will be waived. If you’re not a card member, no worries, the styling fee goes towards any purchase for that box. I have mine sent to my bi monthly and will always contact my rep so she has a clear idea of what I’m looking for. I think one of the most important parts of this service is to be as direct about your needs and wants as you can be.
This month I wanted some fun pieces that I wouldn’t normally reach for and that’s exactly what I got.
- Gala Linen Top– this was a miss for me. Mainly because I think this top would be WAY cuter on a flatter chest. The sleeves are fun and this makes a great going out top.
- Over the Knee Boots– these fit tts and are amazing quality! They’re definitely made for someone with a thinner thigh though so just be aware. The heel is the perfect height and will be comfortable to wear.
- Rocket Skinny Jeans– these pants are just as good as I wanted them to be. I am wearing a 26 and they fit perfectly. These hold you in, in all the right places, and feel so comfortable. Worth every penny.
- Studded Skinny Belt– great belt for a great price!
- Bodysuit– this bodysuit was a disappointment only because the dang fabric kept creeping up my shoulders as I moved. Wish this was a long sleeve bodysuit because I love this material.
- Suede Skirt– this is such an amazing piece! The zipper details are so fun! I was sent a 26 and it fit, however I think a 27 would fit better and add more length.
- White booties– are you digging the white bootie trend? I’ve been wanting to give it a try for awhile now and I think I’m obsessed. These do not disappoint, they’re tts and the heel is very comfortable.
- Black Bodysuit– this is a great basic bodysuit. The quality is amazing. This is a small and fits tts.
- Plaid Pants– I think I need to sell a kidney to justify the cost but boy is it tempting! These fit in all the right places and the way it hugs the rush may just be worth the price. I would suggest sizing up one.
- Floral Dress– this was a no go for me. I was sent an xsmall and suggest sizing up 2 if you want it to fit your shoulders. However, I think by sizing up that much it may be too bulky around the waist. It’s a shame because I loved the color and pattern. If you have narrow shoulders this may work for you.
The last piece in my trunk were a pair of earrings by Kendra Scott. These studs are perfect for the holidays.
Click here to learn more about Trunk Club and what it offers.