This is the hardest age to shop for! I mean seriously, interests seem to change at the drop of a hat, lol. I’ve sat down with my oldest, Addison, and got a pretty decent list of wants from her this year.
- Face Masks– I’ve taught her well, lol! This girl def appreciates a good face mask! This one is extra fun as it foams up.
- Vans– I love how these classic sneakers are making a major come back!!
- Bath Set– yup, my 10 year old loves a good bath bomb and this set is super cute with the sequins bag.
- Soft Throw Blanket– my daughter takes after me and loves being cozy. She’s requested a throw blanket for the edge of her bed.
- 2 in 1 Computer– this is her BIG gift this year. School work is mainly on the computer for her now and this seemed like the best option under a certain price point.
- Earring Set– so many sets and so affordable. This will make a great stocking stuffer!
- Makeup Organizer– this was her favorite gift from last year! It’s the only thing keeping her bathroom semi clean!
- Tarte Lippies– these are so light in pigment and super hydrating!!
- Tula Face Wash– our favorite cleanser! Gentle and affective!!
Yes all these gifts are for young gals but trust me when I say you wouldn’t want teen boy gift ideas from me because I’m clueless there for another 10 years or so.