Ask and you shall receive! I had an overwhelming response for a cozy try on and it couldn’t be more perfect because I actually don’t own much cute cozy gear so it was something missing from my wardrobe as well.
The first store I hit up was aerie. I’ve never ordered or been in there before so this store was brand new to me. I will preface this with the fact that the sizing was a bit all over the place. Also, side note, the lighting in the dressing room was horrendous!! Next time I’ll just order and try on at home for sure.
- Cropped Top– this was super cute! I tried on a small and I think I would have preferred the fit if I sized up to a medium. For me if I choose a crop I like it to be less form fitting. I think this top is perfect for cozy days because it felt like butter and it’s also cute enough to pair with jeans and sneakers.
- 70’s shorts– these shorts gave me major 70’s vibes and I love it! These are a small and I love the length. The waist was a big loose but not overly so.
- Leggings– I had high hopes for these but they were a hard pass! They didn’t do anything for me and honestly didn’t feel like they’d be comfortable to workout in. (I’ll always be honest on here so I thought even though I didn’t like them I’d still share my opinion on them.)
- Heathered Joggers– these are SO soft! I left with this grey pair and had to put them on as soon as I got home. I sized down in these and they fit perfectly.
- Sweatshirt– I don’t understand this sweatshirt. It’s a size small and I’m literally drowning in it. Maybe an xxsmall would work but that’s crazy. I will say that it was extremely soft so I’m bummed it didn’t work out for me.
- Joggers– same joggers as before just in a cream color. The only downside was they were a bit see through and honestly my kids would get these dirty in 2.3 seconds so they stayed at the store.
As I was headed out of the mall, feeling a bit down on myself thanks to that dressing room lighting, I decided to stroll around Nordstrom and I’m so happy I did! Also, their lighting is always on point! 😉
- Stripe Henley– this top is so good! Definitely a good quality, felt thick and durable. I’m a sucker for a stripe top. I’m wearing a small and it fit wonderfully.
- Blue Joggers– these are faded ever so slightly which I loved. They also have a very old school vibe but with an updated fit. I fell in love and these babies came home with me.
- Black Joggers– these were so comfortable and soft! I own a very similar pair so I left without these but they’re so good! Unfortunately these were mismarked as a small but the tag inside said medium so they’re definitely oversized. I say stick with your true size for sure.
- White Tee– this comes in so many colors and it’s under $15!!! I’m wearing a medium and at first wasn’t sure about sizing up but the longer I had it on I fell in love with the slightly oversized fit and that I had more fabric to tie if I wanted.
- Good American Leggings– NOPE! Overpriced and didn’t feel like good quality. Pass……
- Zella LiveIn– if you want a great deal for leggings these are it!! They’re def no Lululemon Align pants BUT I think the quality is comparable to ALO for a fraction of the price. Bonus, they don’t flatten your rear! I’m wearing a small and love the fit.
Attaching a picture of the white tee paired with jeans and tied. This def came home with me.
I hope you enjoyed my try on. These are always so much fun for me and bonus, I closed a gap in my closet at the same time.