So it turns out almost 90% of y’all are interested in my kid hauls after posting a poll over on my instagram stories so I’m excited to share some pieces i recently grabbed for my youngest two. As we get glimpses of Spring and warm weather I quickly realized both Avery and Oliver had no warm weather clothing so I scrolled through Old Navy’s site and grabbed a few pieces that we can add onto as we get more warmer days.
There’s definitely no try on haul coming because getting two kids 5 and under to take clothes on and off would be a nightmare BUT I can confirm that everything fits true to size and the kids love them. We’re just now at the point where we’re getting some warmer days but the mornings are still chilly and when the suns not shining it can certainly be cold so we knew we just needed a few pieces to start a good Spring/Summer wardrobe.
Avery is my Tom Girl who loves to run around in puddles and dirt but she also appreciates a good dress, as long as it’s her favorite color (blue). I grabbed a few key pieces that we can add some neutrals to as the weather stays warmer. Avery is 5 and a typical 5T, XS.
- Denim Jacket– perfect to throw on when it gets chilly
- Batman Hat– if you know Avery then you know she’s obsessed with anything Batman!
- Be Kind Tank– love this because she’s seriously the kindest soul ever
- Blue Floral Dress– she loved this and wore it instantly
- Butterfly Dress– I couldn’t resist how adorable this dress was!
- Lobster Dress– once again the blue sold her but how cute is this?!
- GRL PWR Tee– I mean, how could I not
- Rainbow Tee– such a fun top, love the neutral colors
- Sky’s The Limit Tee– it’s blue so…. lol
- Denim Shorts– such a great basic. Plus I love that these are darker and can be paired with the light denim jacket
- Blue Floral Shorts– these are so soft and cozy
- Dark Blue Shorts– great basic and can match everything
- Striped Shorts– love the colors in these
- Swimsuit Coverup– we had gotten her a few swimsuits at Target and thought this was the perfect coverup
Moving on to some items for Ollie Bear! He just turned 2 and def a true 2T for sizing. I typically like to stick to neutrals for him but couldn’t help myself as I was definitely gravitating towards colors for Spring.
- Red Shorts– the red here is very muted which I love!
- Dinosaur Tee– Oliver’s obsessed with Dino’s so I couldn’t pass over this one
- Bee Chill– love my boy in green
- Sweat Shorts– my guy is a comfort maniac so he loves these!
- Red Smile Tee– such a great tee
- Striped Tee– I love the collar on this tee
- Collared Tee– such a fabulous basic he’ll wear all Spring
- Shark Shorts– I love that these are khaki and feel super neutral
- Blue Sweat Shorts– wins the comfort award!
- Yellow Shorts– another pop of color that will go with so many tops
- Teal Swim Top Shark Swim Bottoms – such a fun set
- Swim Top Orange Swim Shorts– he’s going to live in swim wear this summer
- Zip Up Hoodie– perfect to throw over any outfit on cooler days
I think we were able to make a great start for a warm weather wardrobe for each of the kids. They play hard in their clothes so finding affordable pieces that are also stylish is always a must.