I thought it would be so fun to style the same piece multiple ways, so for my first “style session” I chose my favorite Urban Outfitters floral shorts which are SO fun!
I absolutely love these UO floral mom shorts, they have the perfect vintage fit and the length is superb. I thought these would be perfect to show styled multiple ways because we can all get in ruts when it comes to styling clothes, especially pieces with patterns like these.
- Tank– I personally own this tank in different colors and styles. Best basic to wear during Spring/Summer.
- Chucks– these sneaks are amazing and definitely will get lots of use this season.
- Square Neck Bodysuit– this bodysuit has such an amazing fit. I love the pale green this time of year!
- Platform Sandals– YAS!!!! If you’re needing sandals this season then look no further! These are so comfortable and I love that they can be dressed up or down.
Sweater and slip ons for colder Spring days can be necessary, especially for the windy days here in the DFW area.
- Neutral Sweater– cropped tops were made for high rise denim and this one does not disappoint!!
- Black Slip Ons– perfect on the go shoe. Plus they go with EVERYTHING
What I end up living in….
- Perfect White Tee– not see through and just so perfect!
- Birkenstock’s– I was so adamantly again birks for so long but this is now my 3rd year with them and honestly, I don’t know how I lived without them….maybe a little dramatic but they’re so good.
- Linen Top– I found the perfect button down for this time of year!!! I absolutely fell in love with this top and wear it with everything.
- Slip Ons– hands down the most comfortable pair of shoes I own! Seriously so good and so cute.
You guys, I’m obsessed with this edgier look with these floral shorts!!!
- Black bodysuit– this is the perfect basic for your closet any time of year! If bodysuits aren’t your thing then this tank is a good alternative.
- Black Boots– ankle boots in the Spring are my favorite! This pair will not disappoint!
- Black Belt– this just completes the look and adds a little sass!
I hope you enjoyed this style session and I’d love any and all input. What do you want to see next?!
2 thoughts on “Floral shorts 6 ways”
They are such nice shorts and I love the ways you styled them!
Thank you!!! These shorts are so fun and this was a blast to create different looks using them
LikeLiked by 1 person