So I walk into Nordstrom with the full intent of making a simple exchange but instead got majorly side tracked with all the cute Spring/Summer clothing!
The good news is that means I was also able to do a try on so I can share all the goods with you!!!
I mean, my store rarely has this much cuteness in stock in my size so I feel like this was meant to be. I also hardly leave with buying when doing try ons mainly because, I’m not a millionaire, but I couldn’t help myself this time.
- Smocked Dress– please buy this so I can live vicariously through you, lol! How perfect would this be for a summer wedding or shower? And it also makes for the cutest date night look!! I’m wearing a 0 and love the fit!
- White Tank– I cant find this exact tank online, it’s by reformation and I sized up to a medium. I did however find a similar tank for even less!
- Skirt– this is the perfect skirt!!! The flow is impeccable. I sized up to a 4 and it gives me enough wiggle room to enjoy food without feeling squeezed.
- Body Con Dress– this is so flattering and I LOVE the color!! Wearing a small and it fits perfectly.
- Tank– I found the perfect summer tank and it comes in so many colors. I personally left with the orange. Wearing an xsmall and love it.
- Flowy Top– another item I left with. I love how easy breezy it feels and will be perfect all summer long! I’m wearing an xsmall.
- Button Down Tank– I love the color of this year round. Wearing a small and feels like a great fit.
- Off Shoulder Top– my store didn’t have my size, wearing a small, but I think I may need to order this. It also comes in yellow and blue!!
- Crop Blouse– YAS!! Perfect for summer! I got this in an xsmall and when i was looking for the link at Nordstrom I ended up founding it on major sale else where!
Thankfully that’s all I tried on because I wanted to leave with it all and ended up snagging 4 pieces. So many goodies right now!