It’s that time again! I got my next trunk delivery with my new stylist and she did not disappoint. This trunk definitely felt more like me with each piece so I definitely see promise for future trunks.
This trunk my stylist listened to my style preferences and mostly sent me brands I love along with some other items for the summer.
- Dress– this dress seriously knocked it out of the park!! I was sent an xsmall and it definitely fit true to size. This is the PERFECT length and is just the right amount of sexy.
- Blue floral dress– this dress is very low cut and slightly sheer on the top. I’m wearing a small and the fit overall is true to size but just not something I need right now.
- Stripe dress– this dress is super cute for maternity but otherwise wouldn’t be very flattering.
- Satin skirt– such a pretty midi skirt that rivals higher end quality for a much more affordable price. Fits tts
- Black top– such a great basic top for year round. Fits perfectly and very flattering.
- Black dress– if this isn’t the perfect LBD then I don’t know what is! I’m wearing a size 2 and it fits perfectly.
- Jean skirt– I would suggest sizing down and definitely not flattering unless you’re 5’5″ and above.
- Tee– great quality and fit!! I love the throw back!
- Black jeans– these fit nicely so if you’re in between sizes I would suggest sizing up. Very soft!
- Cropped top– cute graphic tee. Def very cropped so just be aware.
- Camo leggings– the size 1 fits like a true small. Perfect amount of compression for working out and I love the high rise.
- Perfect tee– comes in a ton of colors and under $20! Best basic for any closet.
Well that wraps up this trunk. I definitely felt like my new stylist listened to me and matched my box to my style.
If you’re interested in trying Trunk Club yourself click here.