Anyone else get major FOMO with trends?! I have a hard time justifying cost when I question how long something’s gonna stick around.
I teamed up with a girlfriend for a fun try on at Target!!
Most of the pieces we picked are super on trend for Fall and now I’m curious how many times I’ll use the word trend during this post, lol.
- Plaid Jumpsuit– this is so dang cute y’all!! If I didn’t have such a long torso it would have left with me but it was sadly questionable in the camel toe department on me. I would pair this with a black turtleneck and booties for cooler weather.
- Plaid Pants– YAS!! I finally found something close to my Free People plaid pants for a fraction of the cost! These def have a lot of stretch so stick with your regular size or size down one. I’m wearing the 2
- V Neck– not trendy but an amazing basic to own! Wearing the xsmall
- Gold/Black Plaid Pants– ok, so these are an xsmall and I honestly think a small would fit better. Another thing to note, the black tee is a bit long so there’s a lot tucked in giving the illusion of bulk where I don’t want it. I would style this with a cropped geaphic tee that hits right at the top of these pants and black booties.
- Babydoll Dress– I can only find the short sleeve version of this online for some reason. I think it would be so cute paired with a jean jacket and white sneakers. Plus this was insanely soft and felt like pj’s! Runs TTS
- Floral Babydoll Dress– major Free People vibes going on here!!! I LOVE this dress and the colors screamed Fall! Pair this bad boy with a moto jacket and booties for an edgier look
- Leggings– y’all!!! These are so freaking good, I can’t even! I’m the pickiest ever with athletic clothing and this brand blew me away. Wearing a small
- Sports Bra– the matching sports bra is just as cute. Sadly they only had a medium or an xsmall so I’ve added this set to my cart for me to order stat!! They even have it in an army greenish color 🙌
- Maroon Leggings– Holly loves the fit of these high waisted leggings by the same brand too! Fit true to size
- Sweatshirt– this good vibes sweatshirt is perfect to transition into Fall because it’s super lightweight and the perfect shade of green. I’m in a medium for a more oversized look and Holly’s wearing a small for a true fit
Plaid Flannel– I’m a sucker for anything “dusty rose” and this does not disappoint! It’s the perfect weight, aka not too heavy, to dress for Fall while it’s still 100+ degrees out.
That’s all folks!! So happy to see so much plaid this year! Now grab your PSL and head to target, lol.