We’re finally dipping below 80 degrees here in Texas so I’m feeling ready to share some cute Fall, aka sweaters, looks.
Went into Nordstrom and per usual my dressing room filled up fast. Sharing some of my favorites from my last try on with y’all.
- Cream Sweater– this sweater is so affordable and not an ounce of itch to be found! So good!! Definitely fits oversized but I would suggest sizing down if you don’t want such a baggy look. I’m wearing a small.
- Black Pants– ugh, I’m kinda annoyed at myself for not grabbing these! I’m wearing an xsmall and believe it fits tts. If I’m between sizes I would size down because they do have stretch. These pants gave me a booty and for that reason alone they’re worth every penny!
- Sheer Top– yes this top is sheer but it’s nothing a nude cami or a sexy lace bra can’t fix depending on your evening/style. Super cute!! Fits tts
- Ribbed Midi Skirt– such a good quality staple!! Dress down with sneakers or up with heels. I’m wearing the xsmall and it does fit but honestly could probably go down a size in this.
- Knit Sweater– once again not an ounce of itch with this sweater!! Loving all the neutral sweaters this season.
- Plaid Skirt– so cute!!! I would pair this with a black turtle neck and white booties for a super fun night out.
- Crewneck Sweater– the green color is so good for Fall! I love where this hits with a slight crop.
- Grey Jeans– these jeans are so good and the color is gorgeous! They do have a ton of stretch so I would size down.
- Oversized Sweater– this is screaming to be paired with leggings and some sneakers!!! So cozy! This is an xsmall and VERY oversized.
- Velvet Dress– saved my favorite for last. This dress is so cute and the prettiest shade of purple. I would pair this with a pair of over the knee boots or even a pair of booties and tights with a moto jacket for an edgier look.