You all! Abercrombie just keeps blowing me away!! You just can’t beat the price point and quality. Plus it’s a one stop shop….they have cozy lounge wear to date night looks.
I contained myself and grabbed just a few of my favorite items to share with you. FYI: the mirror was sadly extremely dirty but we’ll forgive them because the pieces def made up for it.
- Wrap Dress– this dress fits perfectly!! It has the most subtle leopard pattern which really just elevated it. Pair it with a moto jacket and black heels or throw a knit on top with some booties. LOVE this!
- Small Floral Dress– this dress is SO cute! Perfect for Fall and the print is just adorable. I’m wearing a small. I will say that if you’re in between sizes to size down because this has a lot of stretch!
- Small Floral Print Skirt– this skirt has the same floral print as the dress above. I fell in love with the pleating here and this skirt flows so nicely. Wearing a small and liked the fit.
- White Sweater– this sweater has got to be the softest thing I’ve put on my body!! It’s gorgeous. This is a small and I did like the fit paired with the skirt but I’d think I’d want to size up to a medium for an oversized fit with denim.
- Bodycon Knit– if you’re a lover of bodycon dresses then this is for you!! So flattering and love the belt detail. Fits true to size but I also think this would look amazing with a bump 🤰🏻 although I would suggest sizing up in that case.
- Ribbed Skirt– this skirt is so flattering. Such a good dupe first the Free People version. I’m wearing a small and it fits perfectly!
- Ribbed Crop Tee– love that this skirt has a matching top!! Plus you can mix and match with other pieces in your closet! Wearing a small here. If a crop top isn’t your thing, they have a ribbed bodysuit that is very similar here.
- Satin Bodysuit– this bodysuit makes me SO happy. The color is Fall perfection! My store didn’t have an xsmall and I think it would fit a little better because the small was just a bit too much material for me.
I mean, Abercrombie can just take all my money right now. They are killing it!