Walking through Nordstrom for a try on and apparently the only pieces I gravitated towards were shiny, sparkly and suuuups sexy.
Clearly I want to be taken out and about this holiday season. Hint hint Jason 😉 Found so many cute holiday party looks for every vibe! Whether you want to show the “girls” off more or keep covered in something sparkly.
- Floral Mini– I am so sad to say that I am too tall for this dress. The colors are gorgeous and I think black heels with a red lip would take this look to another level. For reference I’m 5’3″ and would want at least another inch of fabric to feel comfortable. But can we take a moment to admire this neckline?! Gorgeous! Wearing a size 4.
- Polka Dot Dress– this dress def had the length I was looking for. Very booby but depending on the event would work. The material of this dress is heaven and has the perfect flow as you move. Wearing a 4 and the fit works for the girls however I’d be interested in trying the 2 because I had a little extra material around the mid section.
- Leopard Mini– I’m gonna say it…this one has to be my favorite of this try on. I’m shook that this dress rings in at under $60 too! Date night anyone?! Fits TTS.
- Silver Dress– now this is a sexy vibe right here!! Def needs some fashion tape for more security but this dress is a stunner! Fits TTS and shows off every curve!
Red Midi– this dress sadly did not work for me. I grabbed it because the color and pattern were gorgeous BUT the shoulders kept falling down and that’s not cute, lol.
- Black Bodysuit– This bodysuit is a vibe people!! Def will need fashion tape but the deep V is so freaking sexy! Paired with jeans and heels for a jaw dropping look! I’m wearing an xsmall which is true to size for me in this brand.
- Sequin Bodysuit– subtle but sexy in its own right. This bodysuit is SO fun and perfect for any holiday event. Dress it up with black slacks or down with denim, either way you can’t go wrong. Wearing a small and loved the fit.
What’s your favorite piece from this try on? I left empty handed because I literally wanted it all, lol!