- Red Button Down Minidress– this dress is an eye catcher for sure!! My store sadly didn’t have my size so this is a size 6. I think I size 4 may have fit just the slightest bit better but overall I was pleased with how the 6 fit, so if in between sizes I would suggest sizing up. This would look amazing with sneakers, doc martens or sandals, so versatile!
- Slip Dress– I can not even with this!! I’m wearing a size 4 and believe it runs true to size. They have so many pattern/coloring options but the second I saw this white with blue florals I was sold! This def came home with me!!
- Bodycon Dress– this is bodycon goodness!! So flattering on any body type. I’m wearing a size small and loved the fit!
- Black Minidress– this dress comes in a few color options. This would be perfect for any beachy/warm weather vacays, it literally has the most flattering fit and flow. This is a size x small and fits true to Free People sizing.
- Baby Blue Sweater– this is definitely an “it” color for Spring and this sweater is seriously so stinking soft with zero itch!! This is a size x small and I loved the fit.
- Bermuda Shorts– if I’m being honest, I had very low expectations for this style of short. I gotta say, I was actually digging the length and definitely want to find a pair that fits around the waist. These are a size 26 and felt about 2-3 sizes too big. I’m usually a 25, 26, or even a 27 in some denim but these were HUGE!! Loved the price point but make sure to size down.
- Muted Tie Dye– I LOVE this trend this season!!! Sadly my store only had an xx small or medium and large in this top. I’m wearing the xx small and wanted a looser fit. I thought the sleeve details here were fabulous!
- Draw String Pants– I’m unsure on these. On one hand, they’re insanely soft and comfortable but on the other hand I felt like the kinda took the whole “mom butt” thing to another level. I do think these pants would be amazing at the beach worn with a swimsuit and sandals though. These are an x small and fit nicely.
- Stripe Tee– this tee is cute but kinda felt like a toddler in it, lol!! I did love the fit though and I think styled differently could be super cute! I’m wearing an x small for size reference.
- Oversized Tie Dye– loved this so much it came home with me. The green was calling my name with this one. Wearing an x small and feel like the oversized fit was flattering. Definitely long enough to wear with leggings too in case you wanted your tush covered.
That’s it y’all!! I can’t wait for stores to start rolling out more warm weather clothes because I’m a summer girl at heart and feeling very much over this cold weather!!