I’ve had more requests lately to add more try-ons to the blog so I made my way to Madewell and did just that. I didn’t grab a ton but I found a couple cute pieces and maybe a couple misses too.
- Bell Sleeve Sweater– this was a definite win and came home with me. The color is perfect for Fall/Winter and the bell sleeves added the perfect touch. I grabbed a small for a more oversized fit but get your true size if you want it to be a little more fitted.
- Wide Leg Pants– I wanted to like these and I think if my store had them in petite they may have worked. They look so good online and I’ve seen a couple other bloggin’ gals wear them and they look adorable. I grabbed a 25 and they fit the waist perfectly.
- Light Wash Jean– I’m sad I left without these and may have to order them soon. They fit perfectly and felt so comfortable. I was wearing a 25 and loved the fit. I’m typically a 26 in jean but like to size down with most of Madewell’s bottoms.
- Basic Tee– Madewell makes my favorite tees! This crew neck one comes in so many colors. I think I would have preferred sizing up to a medium in this since the neck was so high I’d like it to fit a little looser.
- Grey Sweater– I wanted this to be longer to wear with leggings. Instead it was just a bit too boxy for me. This was a small and I would have preferred it to fit tighter to the body.
- Dark Wash Jean– these are the perfect wash for Fall/Winter. Love the high rise fit and my usual 25 fit me.
- Leopard Sweater– I wanted this to work! I once again should have grabbed an xsmall rather than the small. And not gonna lie, it was a little itchy, although I am pretty sensitive to fabrics.