I did it!! I finally talked Jason into doing another try on for me! Trunk Club is one of the few ways I can get Jason to actually shop for clothes, beyond getting him buzzed with a cocktail at Nordstrom, lol. So we personally love the service when he’s looking for specific pieces.
This box Jason requested pieces that are vacay ready and that’s def what he got! I feel like I should also start this with the fact that Jason gets MAJOR sticker shock so his reactions can be pretty priceless!
- Palm Print Top– this was a keeper for sure! Coming in at just under $100 this button down is perfect for Spring and Summer. This is a size medium and fits perfectly.
- Navy Shorts– Jason said he could def size down in these and since they were close to $150 he decided to pass.
- Cotton Tee– I think Jason compared this one to a hanes undershirt….. ouch! Being $68 he decided to pass on this one. If your guy doesn’t mind a splurge this tee comes in a bunch of colors.
- Linen Henley– this just is not Jason’s style BUT he actually really like the quality and the price didn’t phase him if that means anything. This is a medium and fits true to size.
- White Shorts– unsure why these shorts look bluish here but they’re definitely a true white. They are however a bit see through so even though the quality was great we passed. These are a 31 and fit well.
- Stripe Shirt– this just isn’t Jason’s style once again, a little too sailor boy/prep I think he said. It fits true to size though.
- Floral Shirt– another winner! This shirt runs true to size and the pattern is perfect!
- Pale Blue Shorts– same brand and fit as the white ones above. These are NOT see through though and would have been a keeper if he didn’t own a similar pair.
- White Henley– Jason was NOT pleased with the price of this white top, especially for the quality so he decided to pass.
That concludes Jason’s most recent Trunk Club box. Make sure that if you sign up you are very specific with your stylist regarding your wants/needs and price points. The more information you can give them the easier it is for them to curate a box that’s right for you!